Saturday, June 21, 2008

You Scream, I Scream


We all scream for ice-cream!

Went on a super long walk (by my standards, but not Josh's) up Clement after dinner to escape the heat of the apartment. I had hoped to drag Josh to Marco Polo's (another beloved homemade ice-cream joint) during our leisurely stroll, but it was getting late and Marco Polo's was nowhere near...

On our return route down Geary, we struck gold! We discovered the Inner Richmond gem, Joe's Ice-Cream. After braving a pretty long line, Josh and I ordered a single waffle cone filled with cookies & cream goodness. OMG, it was sooooooo good. Next time I'll know better. I ain't sharing!!!

Joe's Ice-Cream
5351 Geary Boulevard
(between 17th Ave and 18th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 751-1950

2 comments:

madge said...

My mom has been in San Francisco since Thursday...she's got a sunburn! I should tell her to get some ice cream.

.......... said...

OMG, the weather's been so strange. T'was burning hot Thursday through Saturday, and then freezing today...

Your mom should totally inhale some ice-cream while in SF. Joe's is great. It's bargain at $2.50 per single-scoop cone compared to a scoop at Ben & Jerry's which costs nearly $4.00! Marco Polo's on Taraval is another great find :)