Sunday, May 17, 2009

Feel the Need to Feed




...on raw fish.

Dined at Fat Fish with Le Cub in West Hollywood a couple weeks ago. It's my go-to place for rolls... The Fat Ass, Crunchy and Carb-less Cucumber rolls are my favorites. If you want great ambience (as in, you want to be surrounded by fun-loving people), arrive after 8. If you want to dine in solitude, arrive early. The place is dead from 6-7:30. Don't count on this place for quality sashimi. Their raw fish isn't bad, it's just not the very best. Again, come here for well-priced rolls and drinks. I personally can't take my alcohol, but I hear the happy hour here is fab.

And ooh, if you're into massively portioned desserts, you may want to try their banana split. It's FAT.

Fat Fish
616 N Robertson Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
(310) 659-3882

No comments: