Tuesday, July 22, 2008

As I Walked Through the Valley...




In the shadow of death... er, no, not really.
Was in the South Bay for much of this past weekend so all my postings are going to be of Valley (as in Silicon Valley) eats. Jen Yen, Josh, and I had ourselves a satisfying meal of good-for-the-price Thai food on Saturday. If you come to this place with mild expectations, you should leave extremely pleased. Order the waitress' favorites, and she just might comp you with dessert (fried bananas with chocolate ice-cream)!

Pictured: Spicy Mini Rolls (they look a bit like ginormous Combos, but these chicken-filled babies are "good with beer", according to Josh), Dancing Prawns (the clever little "backpacks" are made of ground chicken), Chicken Pad See Yew (my favorite), and our complimentary. We also ordered a yummy scallop dish for which I have forgotten the name of.

Thai Pepper
1045 Monroe St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408) 984-1931

No comments: