Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ladies Who Brunch





I love this place. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Pictured are photos taken during a brunch I had with my lovely cousin, Jen a month ago.
A gorgeous savory breakfast tart (who can turn down pastry dough?), the perfect bowl of steel-cut oatmeal with brunch sugar (with soy milk because my cousin's a lac-tard), and a heavenly pear tart (the crust... oh, the crust...)...

If you haven't been to Joan's before, your life is incomplete. Stop on by if not just to check out the gleaming marble counters, hustle and bustle of LA hipsters and yuppies, and the beautiful spread of grab & go selection of salads and baked goods on display. It's a pain in the ass to park in this neighborhood, and a pain in the ass to find a table to grub at, but once you get over these minute hurdles, your tummy will thank you for your patience.

I promise :)

Joan's on Third
8350 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323) 655-2285

No comments: