Monday, August 4, 2008

Layered Goodness



A friend of mine from Anderson, "R.Ho", is best known for his homemade layered creations. A year ago, the boy brought layered Jello for my birthday. Tonight he upped the ante and made lasagna--Ho-style--for me, cougar cub, Lawrence, and Faye. The mixture of chicken, spinach, onions, mushrooms, and mozzarella was amaaaazing. The chicken was tender, the mushrooms were fragrant, the cheese neatly melted, and the pasta texture... what perfection. One of the best meals I've had in the Bay Area. And I truly mean it! The cougar cub and I could not stop eating. Josh alone, probably had four helpings.

The meal was topped off with a dessert of Skinny Cows (140 well-spent calories) and cookies and cream Drumsticks. Mmmmmm... so much for the diet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well well well......